7.24.2008

FINALLY!!

All my thank you notes are done and in the mail!! I feel a tremendous weight lifted off my shoulders and have even had some time to do some card making.

This first card is one I made for my hubby on a special day. :) I was trying out my new heat gun and some embossing powder on the long blue and white strip. Sentiment by Studio G, ribbon by American Crafts, Hero Arts notecard. I also used these great adhesive metal dots that I got in the $1 scrapbook section of JoAnn's--I am in love with them! (you'll see them again)

This next one is a birthday card I made, wanting to try out the look of gems that I see everywhere...although I thought they would be too girlie for my taste, I kind of liked them, especially off-set by the earthy, soft colors used in this card. The best is that these gems came from the $1 bin at Target! :)

This last one is just a note for a friend who likes a pink and green color combo. I used this great pearlescent paper by KI Memories for the background and again used some clear embossing powder (on the pink tag) and the white metal dots. Flower brad: Target. Ribbon: American Crafts.Now if I could just get this silly yard sale done and over with...

No comments: