9.28.2008

The week ahead

Well, hopefully today I can get some crafting done-I am dying to get started on the invitations for our annual Halloween bash, but have yet to find the time to get started. I have also discovered a new love --eBay-- where I am awaiting the outcome of an auction (for the 2nd time!) on some more darling Halloween stamps from Inkadinkado. I hope I win! Mostly today I will be doing some reading for class tomorrow and starting to prepare for our trip to NY this week. We will be delighting in some of the fall treasures from my childhood (like Iron Kettle Farm for pumpkins) and I am hoping that the weather will cooperate for such activities. Also while there, I will be tackling the novel I am reading for my final paper in my lit class, which I should have already started but was waiting for through Inter Library Loan, which takes forever. Now it's here and I can finally get started...(as if I am glad).

Off to make some breakfast...

No comments: