12.29.2008

A new look for a new year

In honor of the new year that's fast approaching, I thought the blog could use a slightly updated look. I little more minimal perhaps. So here it is! I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. When all was said and done, it turned out okay. I never manage to get everything I wanted to done and in the end, it doesn't really matter. I enjoyed myself and finally had a mostly stress-free holiday and that is something to celebrate! Santa was good to me, the best gift?
132 Prismacolor pencils!, from my hubby. I also got some stamps, a new paper trimmer and lots of crafty gift cards to fuel the fire, so I will have to get to work!

Yesterday was a fabulous day, 70 degrees and sunny, and we were able to finally get out and do some long overdue yardwork-in shorts and a tank top. Gosh, where is winter? I seem to have strained a muscle in my shoulder raking (that's how bad it was!) but the yard looks great. And today is has poured rain all day, so I am glad we got it done. Today I still have some post-Christmas cleanup to do and prep for some dinner guests tonight. Then preparing for a new year's eve away with some friends, which I am looking forward to before school starts back up. Happy New Year to all!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Man, are you going to have fun!!!!

I have an award for you at my blog tomorrow after 6:00 a.m. (if you're interested).

Deborah

dominodebi.typepad.com