12.02.2008

Thanksgiving and a Christmas sneak peek!

We had a lovely Thanksgiving, two actually, one with my family, one with my husband's. There was lots of delicious food to be had-I contributed a ham, sugar cookies, garlic roasted broccoli, mashed sweet potatoes, and Double Chocolate pomegranate brownies-Yum! As is typical, the women cook and clean up...and the men take a nap. This picture of my husband says it all:

I can't believe that we are in December already! Christmas is just around the corner and, as usual there is so much to do! But, I am finishing up the semester (one day of class and two papers to go) and hopefully I will be on top of things this year with a few weeks dedicated to holiday projects...we'll see. We have had rainy weather here the past few days and so we didn't make it out to cut a tree, which is probably just as well, since I am not quite ready to decorate it anyhow. Maybe this weekend. And! We are having a Christmas party this year! This is a first, maybe starting an annual event? Who knows. I haven't had much general crafting time, but here's a sneak peek of the invite, the rest coming in a few days once everyone has gotten theirs:
That's all for now. Off to do some work!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Looks like everyone is settled in for "a long winter's nap"! Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing the Pooping Polar Bear!

Deborah at SOS (dominodebi.typepad.com)