1.26.2009

HA Valentine Challenge

I finally got back into the challenges over at Hero Arts this past week! It has been a good month since I have participated (just have been too busy or felt too uninspired...) and it felt good to submit a couple of projects. The first one was inspired by a card from Lisa Spangler of HA (which I cannot seem to find right now...I will update when I do). I had been dying to use one of these journaling sheets form Making Memories and the card came together quick and easy, which is good in my book.

The second card is actually not a Valentine, but a wedding card which I made for someone else to give. It coordinates with the bride's color combo (blue and gold) but since I used a heart stamp, I thought it could work for the challenge. And sorry for the bad photo, I was in a rush!
Thanks for checking out these cards! Hopefully more to come...

No comments: