2.03.2009

Language links

This past week I have been busy busy with school/work and creating and organizing my Etsy shop. And because of that, I haven't had much time to do crafting and I don't have much at all to post in that department. But, to give a little taste of what work I have been doing, I thought I would share some cool websites that I have discovered for language learning. I am soon starting a job giving private group French lessons and I have been exploring some new options for my students to continue learning and hear pronunciation outside of our lessons. Here are a few of the best ones:

BBC languages: has a 12-step learning program, interesting dialogues and videos, helpful worksheets, practice quizzes, and learning games for French, Spanish, German and others

Language Guide: has a site for many languages including English, Spanish, French, German with pronunciation, grammar review, and picture vocabulary guides-all with sound!

French Assistant: has lots of free basic lessons in French grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary with sound

As per usual, I also recommend "the pods" : FrenchPod, SpanishPod, ItalianPod (I use ChinesePod to supplement my quickly-fading Mandarin skills). Each site also offers an RSS feed of their newbie lessons for free through iTunes and some other sources. Check it out!

That's all for today. I am off to do some reading for class tomorrow. Bonsoir a tous!

No comments: