2.26.2009

New haircut and fast little post...

Busy busy busy around here: lots and lots of reading, midterms, lesson planning, house cleaning, car selling, getting inspections, event planning, trying {still} to get in shape...I have been uber-busy these days with work and school and other important obligations. I am hanging on tight until after next week, when I will finally get a vacation and rest!

For today, just a quick photo. I had been toying with the idea of getting my hair, which has been growing longer since the wedding, cut off. I decided to take the plunge, but I didn't go as short as I have before. I am liking it. Here's a pic of the day it was done. She blew it out straight, which I have decided I like. Maybe we'll see more of that. Jimmy really liked that, so.... :)
Hopefully soon to come are some projects that I am saving until after the recipients get them...stay tuned!

No comments: