3.01.2009

Quick card share...

Have a take-home midterm to be writing and dinner to cook, so I won't stay long. Just popping on to do a quick share. It has been a while since I have submitted a card to a challenge, at Hero Arts or otherwise. Just haven't had time, haven't felt inspired or a combination of both. So this week, which had some fabulous guest bloggers, I decided to give it a go. I was inspired by this card by Kiara Lee. I especially liked her use of stamping on top of patterned paper, layered circles, and bright colors. I wanted to do a nice springy card using some new stamps. Not sure I am quite happy with how this came out, but here is my take on it...
Off to submit for the challenge and get to work. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

DominoDebi said...

Now, this is hot! Just wanted to let you know that I'll be mailing your stamp set on Monday. Gigi's birthday was yesterday, her party is Saturday, and family is coming in for it - which means I have to do something about the state of this filthy house!