3.11.2009

Quick post...

I have been busy these past few days, trying to catch up on schoolwork, housework, and workwork during my spring break and haven't had much crafty time. But today I was able to get a card made for my brother and sister in law, who just moved into a new house. I got these new $1 spring stamps (the branch and birds) at AC Moore the other day and have had this idea in my head, and it (gasp!) actually came out so well that I made a second one for my Etsy shop. Two someone's will be receiving a treat! :)
I am off to make dinner... we are having homemade Asian night: pork eggrolls, spicy chicken lettuce wraps, garlic beef and broccoli and rice. Yum! :)

Supplies: Stamps (Studio G-birds, branch; Papertry Ink-grid, sentiment, letters inside), cardstock (Papertrey Ink), patterned paper (Bo Bunny), Button (BasicGrey), Ribbon (May Arts), Other (thread, Colorbox chalk ink, PTI white ink, Pop dots, Glue dots, corner rounder, Fiskars scallop border punch, Marvy scallop circle punch)

No comments: