4.28.2009

Hey Cupcake!

Hi there! Hoping everyone is having a terrific Tuesday. I am just popping in to say that I am still here...chugging away toward the end of the semester, which means lots of creative time for me! :) I finished classes on Thursday but still have a final paper and take home test to complete, as well as some work projects and I am still plugging away at those baby announcements, which are almost done...check back in a couple days for pics of those. :)

For today, I have just a quick share of a card I made for a friend. I wanted to use these adorable Pink Paislee papers I just got, and happened to find some $1 Studio G clear stamps with the same sweet treats theme, so I slapped this together. I liked it so much that I made a second, similar one, which is for sale in my Etsy shop. Thanks for looking!
Supplies: Pink and white cardstock, yellow dot paper, button: Papertrey Ink; green cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper, blue trim: Pink Paislee; stamps: Studio G; pink ribbon: Creative Impressions; Other: colored pencils, Glossy Accents (on center heart-hard to see)

No comments: