4.29.2009

Just landed!

I have finally finished the baby announcements (!), all 100 of them, for my brother in law and sister in law, who just welcomed our new nephew to the family a couple weeks ago. As a gift, I offered to make some custom announcements for them. They wanted to go with bright colors and kind of a transportation theme, so I created several samples for them to choose from. The one they picked was this:
The front features a little hand-colored rocket with a baby boy touching down, and the sentiment "Just landed!".
The inside has an insert with all the pertinent baby info (created on my computer, in Publisher), and on the left side, there is a shallow pocket with brads to hold a wallet sized photo.

That's all I've got for you today...I have a few more work/school projects to finish up before I can really get down to all the summer goodness I have planned, so by next week there should be more to come. Thanks for looking!
Supplies: Cardstock (red, orange, white)-Papertrey Ink, (blue)-Bazzill; Stamps (rocket, tails, stars)-Sandy Lion, (letters, baby head)-Papertrey Ink; ribbon-Offray; Brads-American Crafts, Other-Prismacolor colored pencils; Ink-Versamark, Archival ink, Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

Brit Swiderski said...

I love your card! The stamping an coloring is so talented! Thanks for sharing. :) You might want to double-check your link over at Kristina's site- it's a little wacky. HTH!