5.16.2009

38 long years

Hope everyone is having a terrific weekend so far. After some rainy days this week, it looks like we're having some nice-and unseasonably cool(er)-weather this weekend---we've actually had just the windows open for almost a week now!!

I've got just a quick share for you guys today. It's an anniversary card I made for my in-laws, who celebrated 38 years yesterday--Congratulations to them!! I apologize in advance for the bad lighting...took these inside at night before I sealed it up in the envelope.

Without further ado, here's the card:

And some close-ups of the details...

Supplies: Cardstock, patterned paper, all stamps, white ink(on yellow heart)-Papertrey Ink; ribbon-American Crafts; ink-Studio G (aqua), Colorbox chalk (brown and gray); other-thread, (Zig) embossing pen, silver embossing powder (Ranger), paper piercer, Fiskars border punch

Thanks for looking and come again soon!!

No comments: