5.12.2009

Gift...

...card holders!!

I am happy to announce the first of a few new lines of product I have up my sleeve for my Etsy shop: Squeeze Card Co. This line, as I said, is gift card holders. As much as I would always rather give a personalized gift, that is not always easy or convenient. There seems to be the inevitable person for whom the best thing I can come up with is a gift card to their favorite shop or those "just because" kind of gifts. It is these moments that my card holders are aimed at.

This is my favorite one so far! :)

They are all uniform in size and basic design: clean lines, skinny ribbon, and fun images, with a little bit of scallops thrown in for good measure. They all measure 5 inches wide by 3 inches tall and they open up, with a little pocket inside for the gift card (or money). And the best part: they are all selling for a sweet $2.50, much cheaper than you could get in a store these days. Check them out here. There are more to be listed, hopefully tonight, but in the meantime, I'd love to know what you think!

I'm off to make a quick (late) dinner: BLT's. Yum!

No comments: