5.24.2009

kwerner Color Inspiration #53-take 1


If you normally read this blog, you should recognize this card. I am reposting in order to enter it into the color challenge this week at Kristina Werner's blog. I know the colors are not a 100% match (there's a little too little yellow and a little too much orange) but they are so close that I have to! Plus, I like these colors, so I plan to make a new card as well. Maybe later...
If you're new to my blog, check out this post for more info on what these cards were made for. TFL!

12 comments:

Dunia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dunia said...

I love that card and your other creations too.

I will add a link to your blog in mine, I hope you don't mind.

Regards from Spain!

Jenyfur said...

Love the rocket - great coloring.

Brooke said...

Cute card!

Linda Beeson said...

Very cute card, cute theme and great use of the colors.

nelliemaeii said...

This is beautiful!!!!

Winter said...

Cute card! It looks like you have been busy! :)

Winter said...

Congrats on top pick! :)

nelliemaeii said...

Congrats on the top pick! You deserve it!! Your card is awesome!!

Elise said...

Congratulations! Your card is wonderful and fun: you SO deserve the nod! Wahoo!

Karen said...

Holey Camole Macarole!! You stamped 100 of these adorable baby announcements??!! You are a rockin' Auntie and obviously a talented crafter!! Congrats on the Top 13 nod! :>

Sue said...

gorgeous card, congratulations on the top 13