5.30.2009

Look ma!

I won something!! See that nice little blue and black Audrey over there on the sidebar? That's my Audrey award, for the Ever After card I made for last week's Cinema Saturday creative challenge. Like I said in my last post, I am so in love with this little card, and I am so thrilled to have won something for it! The best part is, I get to be a guest designer on the blog for next week's challenge-fun huh? I never win anything...I am excited! :)

On the creative side, I haven't been doing much crafting lately. I am into summer mode, which means cleaning and reorganizing the house, and my long overdue craft room is top of the list. It is a war zone right now. But soon I will be back with some photos of my space and my new storage solutions that I think I am going to be happy with, so stay tuned!

I am off to make some triple berry mini cream pies for dessert tonight. Happy weekend!!

No comments: