6.18.2009

Anniversary card

I wanted to post a quick share of the card I made J for our anniversary. I know he is not into frills and fussy stuff, so I tried to make something simple, bright and fun for him. In a way, the card is kind of like how we are. (Sorry for the terrible pictures...I was rushing to get them done and edited before we left on our trip...it shows!)
Supplies: Chocolate card stock, stamps (stars, grid on front)-Papertrey Ink; patterned paper, ribbon-American crafts; spinner-Tim Holtz; orange rain dots, letter stickers-Cloud 9 Design; other-white gel pen, orange paper (unknown)

He liked it, by the way. :) He took down the Valentine's card that has been on his dresser since February and replaced it with this one!!

Off to cleaning, laundry, and grocery shopping. I'll be back later with a craft space makeover update.

No comments: