6.25.2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #10-take 2

I promised I'd be back! This is the first card that I made for Dawn's challenge using these colors:
I really wasn't crazy about it, something about the two pinkish colors together in such large doses...but I had already suffered major adhesive difficulties and trashed one version, so I slapped it together and called it done! :) What do you think??

Thanks for looking!!

Supplies
cardstock, stamps, patterned paper, ink (melon berry, berry sorbet, vintage cream): Papertrey Ink
brown ink: Colorbox chalk-Chestnut Roan
ribbon, glitter: Martha Stewart
Other: EK Success border punch; Zig glue pen; corner rounder

1 comment:

Betty Wright aka gbedwright said...

Elana, this is so rich and fabulous!!! LOVE the layout and design. The sprinkles for the cupcake look like perfection!!! Terrific card!!1