7.13.2009

Hero Arts yumminess!!

Hi all! Hope your week has gotten off to a good start. I am popping in quick with a little (read: BIG) announcement. As some of you may recall, I do love to participate in the fun weekly challenges over at the Hero Arts blog. I haven't gotten a project done for one of those in quite some time and I've been meaning to get back into them and let me tell you, this week is the week to do it! If you have never participated, please take a look-you'll thank me later.

Hero Arts has a big week in store: they are planning to unveil lots of wonderful, new changes to their already fabulous blog and website. Wednesday is the day for something HUGE (but I don't know what yet). There will be lots of games, ideas, and of course, prizes, all week, including DOUBLE prizes on the weekly challenge: to create a project inspired by something on their website (not the blog). They are also now on Twitter and Facebook with even more prizes and fun...Go check it out!!

Like I said, you'll thank me later. :)

No comments: