7.09.2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #11

Hi folks! Hope everyone is having a great day. Here it has been drizzly all day, but that's okay because it's a good day for crafting and baking cookies! I wanted to post quickly a card I made for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite color challenge. I finished it a few days ago but, as usual, did not finish in time to actually participate in the challenge. These were the colors:
I really liked the color scheme and immediately wanted to use my new stamp set "Fruitful" from Papertrey Ink for bright pink raspberries and red red strawberries. But once I started on the card and had all my elements out, I couldn't decide on how to arrange them, which took me longer than expected and past the deadline!
Anyhow, I am really happy with how it came out. This little card has a new home in my Etsy shop.
Don't you just love these delicious buttons from PTI, too?! I've got lots of new goodies to play with and still following along with Jennifer McGuire's Thinking Inking class over at 2ps, so hopefully I'll have something more to share soon. Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Papertrey Ink- card stock (Stamper's Select White, True Black, Pure Poppy, New Leaf); stamps (Fruitful-berries; Green Thumb-sentiment), ink (Fresh Snow), buttons, twine
Bazzill- card stock (gray)
Other: ribbon (Offray), Colorbox chalk ink (gray), white gel pen, EK Success square punch, Marvy Uchida scallop square punch
, stapler

No comments: