8.28.2009

Sunday Scene

Just a quickie today to make an important announcement.

As it stood last week, I was preparing for *potentially* doing a craft fair this weekend. I was worried that I wouldn't be ready by then. And I am not, don't think I will be. But I figure we're never really ready for the stuff that seems tough to us, so rather than fret, I'll just dive right in.

I guess there are always a million and one ideas floating around in my head and though I'd love to get them all done in time for such an important event, there's not enough hours in each day. So I am taking what I've got and giving it a go....

...Sunday Scene, that is! I will be there, this Sunday, August 30 from 4-8pm on Water Street in downtown Wilmington, selling my wares! :) I am really excited! Nervous, but excited and can't wait to see how it is and how it goes and what people think of my stuff. All you locals, come out and visit us! (J and I will be at our post the entire afternoon) See my work, listen to some live music, bask in the sun (fingers crossed), and maybe get some awesome art/crafts from the other vendors that will be there.

For those of you who can't come, you'll be missing out.

I have lots of cool things planned...

But I promise to take pictures.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments: