9.17.2009

Halloween!

I know, I know...it's perhaps a bit early to be thinking about Halloween. But I am! Though I have been keeping super ridiculously busy with work and school, I have snuck in time to get thinking about this year's Halloween party and have gotten started on the invitation design. It is coming sooner than we know it. Heck, hard-core Halloweenies (hee...is that a word?) send their save-the-dates out in August, so by their standards, I am already way behind! :) It is still hot here but little by little the fall is creeping up on us. I can already feel the days getting shorter and the air getting (slightly) crisper. I am getting excited.

I finally got around today to posting some new goodies in my Etsy shop for the upcoming holiday. I posted sneak peeks of these a while back before the craft fair, but hadn't gotten time to take any good photos for listing. So here they are now!

First up, a simple set of Halloween stickers using this delightful PTI Halloween stamp set.

Then, a few sets of Halloween treat tags in three coordinating colors.

And, the best thing yet, my Boo Banner! I love this so much that if it doesn't sell, I will just have to keep it and display it proudly in my house.

Check out the shop for more pictures or to buy.

What do you all think? Ready for Halloween yet?? Got any plans? I want to know! :)

Night!

No comments: