10.03.2009

Birthday Projects-episode 2


Okay, so I am finally getting to part 2 (of 4) of my birthday project series (see part 1 here). I have been beyond busy with work and school and we are finally coming up here on a mini break (fall vacation days on Monday and Tuesday). Jimmy and I are headed tomorrow morning to this antique fair in Charlotte on the way to Asheboro to visit the zoo, provided that the cold I've acquired this week isn't worse by morning (I know, I should be in bed right now). But it seems that Fridays, my days off, are the only days for blogging lately...

Anyway, let's get to the project! I thought I'd show a girlie one today. This was for my niece Alexis who turned 10. She is into girlie stuff and pink and purple and so I thought I would go glittery and fun for her. I used Cosmo Cricket's Girl Friday line, which I have been hoarding. I love love this line and one thing I like to do when I finally bring myself to use collections that I love so much is make gift sets like this to really get some good use out of them. Give it try!

Here is the card, using PTI's Button Bits set--adorable!!:

And the inside:

And her note/sketch book, featuring my favorite Hero Arts butterfly stamp all glittered up:
That's all I've got for today. Soon I'll have the other two birthday installments, and a blog award, so check back! Happy weekend!!

No comments: