1.31.2010

be mine

This morning we awoke to a back porch slick...with ice! It has been so cold around here lately, much colder than the average and that cold in combination with a little rain caused some serious accidents in the area. Thank goodness we didn't have to go out last night.

Today I finished up another custom order of some Valentine's and some birthday cards, which I will be sharing over the next few days. I wanted to take a few snaps, but didn't want to venture outside, so pardon the bad photos!


This little card was quick and easy. I was very much inspired by
this card by Jessica Witty, which had been floating around in my head for a while. Then, when I found this yummy striped ribbon at Michael's, I knew it would be perfect for the concept!

I am off to hopefully get a few things done before we head to dinner with my brother- and sister-in-law and the babies--fun stuff! Hope you are enjoying the last bits of the weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies

Cardstock (Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy), Stamps (Simple Valentine), ink (Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy)--Papertrey Ink

Ink (Chesnut Roan)--Colorbox

Ribbon--American Crafts

heart punch
--EK Success

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh, my heck... I think I like your card better than mine! Love, love, love it!

Jessica Witty
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal