1.18.2010

Birth Announcement

Umm, yeah...so the whole posting a couple times a week on this blog? posting a Product Spotlight once a week? Not sure about those. Sorry for the false start for anyone who was waiting. I have half of the 2nd product spotlight projects completed and haven't gotten a chance to finish them up due to other obligations and not sure when it will happen. SO, although I love the idea of doing these, and will try to when I can, I think I got a tad bit (just a tad-ha!) over ambitious. Let's all face it-once a week ain't happening around here until school is done! (just 4 more months, just 4 more months....)

But, I am going to try to post at least once a week. I have several things lined up to show you in the coming weeks, including a craft room photo tour (which I haven't finished editing), so do check back. If there is anyone who checks this blog on a regular basis, thank you! I might be a lame blogger but I love any feedback I can get. Anyhow, onto today's post...


I have been working on developing a custom order of baby announcements for a client. Remember the ones I made for my nephew here? Well, this gal received one of those and wanted something for her daughter who is due the end of the month with a boy. Her only real requests were a car/truck theme and green or blue, though not pastels. I had a hard time coming up with something, but then a stroke of genius hit me and I came up with this:


Combined a Valentine's stamp with a truck that I had to make for an adorable baby boy welcome! And a matching pocket for a photo inside. What do you think? I hope she likes it, because I sure do. :)

Happy Monday (and holiday, to those of you off)!! I'll be spending my day off catching up and perhaps getting ahead on some lesson plans and class work. Fun stuff...

2 comments:

Lydia said...

love this card great button wheels

Jennifer Carter said...

Way too cute!!