1.25.2010

Etsy Greetings Team Valentine's Promotion!

My talented team of Etsy cardmakers is doing a promotion for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday! Now is the perfect time to stock up on cards for this special day and many more. The promo runs from January 25-31.

Each participating shop is offering a featured item and many shops are also offering special pricing, discounts or other goodies. A list of all the shops can be found here, at the Etsy Greetings Team blog. Visit each shop for promotion details. You can also search for the tag "egvdaypromo" on Etsy to find items by participating shops.


Here's my promo: I am offering a Spend 5 get 5 deal. Spend $5 or more in my shop during the promo period and get a gift certificate for $5 off your next purchase. It's that simple!


I have just added a couple new Valentine's goodies, including this lovely:

Check my shop frequently for more items. (I am battling some sort of weird sickness and didn't get as much done as I would have liked on Sunday, but more things to be listed soon!) And spread the word!

happy shopping. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Carter said...

Beautiful card!! Love all the colors!