1.07.2010

One Year!!

I just posted this little gem today:

It is part of a stack of things that have been building up since before Christmas and I am gradually photographing them and getting them into the shop.
I can't believe that tomorrow already marks the one year anniversary of my Etsy shop! I has been a rough year through and through, and although I haven't really been 100% invested in developing the shop to its fullest, the opportunities it's brought have been worth it. I don't have all too many occasions to make cards and things for in real life, so making things for the shop gives me all the fun of creating for different occasions (and buying product I couldn't otherwise justify! :)

In honor of this mini-momentous occasion, I am running an Anniversary Sale:
Friday Jan. 8 through Sunday Jan. 10, I will offer 25% off all purchases. In addition, any item marked SALE will ship free!


There is no discount code needed--just commit to buy the item and wait for a revised invoice with your new numbers, then pay--Easy as pie!


Happy shopping!!


p.s. Product spotlight #2 coming very soon--it's
lovely!

1 comment:

Jennifer Carter said...

That is gorgeous! I love those flowers!